Internet Contents Disclaimer
Access to The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY Internet content (including, but not limited to web pages, email discussions
lists, and newsgroups) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Individual Web pages of Eugene Astronomical Societys members are not part of the official EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL
SOCIETY Internet content. These pages are not monitored officially. The views and opinions expressed on the individual's Web
page(s) are strictly those of the individual authors. Comments on their content should be directed to the page authors.
- EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY Internet materials contain links to many sites of information which are in no way connected
with The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY. All such links are provided for reference purposes only. The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY does
not necessarily endorse or in any way recommend any of the organizations accessible from said Internet content. The EUGENE
ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY expressly excludes liability for any damage, loss or injury that a person or organization may suffer as a
result of any dealing with an organization or person reached via EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY Internet content or services.
- Anyone providing material to The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY Internet content should ensure that in doing so, they do not
breach copyright restrictions or other proprietary rights, and also that the material provided does not contain any libelous,
offensive or defamatory statements. Should you find material distributed via The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY Internet facilities to
which you object, please let us know by email to email@example.com
- The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY is not responsible for errors in the material provided via its Internet content: all
material is provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind.
- The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including consequential or incidental
damages, arising from the submission, installation, maintenance, transmission, copying, modification, distribution or use of any
- These Rules and Regulations shall have the force and effect of Bylaws of The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY. They may be
amended as necessary from time to time by the Board of Directors. Amendments or revisions shall become effective as of the date of
their posting to the World Wide Web site of The EUGENE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY.